- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Liliana. The views and opinions expressed on my blog are all mine. And I reserve the right to update, change or delete the blog and/or its content at any time.
- Some links on the blog may be affiliate links, which means I may receive a small compensation when the link is used. You may also see some advertisement throughout the blog. Both of these set-ups ensure that I can keep up the blog up and running, with no additional cost to you. But don't worry, they do not affect the way I write or express myself.
- MyDailyMom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- This blog contains my opinions and thoughts, and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of any organizations I might be affiliated with. I do not make official statements on behalf of the organizations I work with.
- I am not a professional, and the content of this blog should not be taken as professional advise.
- The information I provide on my blog is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge, but there may be omissions, errors or mistakes.
- The information I present on my blog is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice, such a medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of professional advice.
- MyDailyMom will not be held responsible for any problems you encounter from the information you take from the blog; please use it at your own risk.
- Your security is extremely important to me, and for that reason I do not share your personal information with third parties.
- Any personal information, such as your name and e-mail address, is completely voluntary so you can receive my e-mails, but again I do not share this information with others.
- Last updated: September 9th, 2017